Thursday, July 28, 2011

Attic Antics

We installed our new vent pipe this morning using two connectors and aluminum tape. Our new pair of tin snips came in handy.

Kathy attached the wiring to our new range hood with little difficulty.

Dropping the cover down through the ceiling proved to be more tricky than we thought and not a lot of fun, particularly as the temperature rose as the morning progressed - darn, we finally have a beautiful sunny day and we're up in the attic.



Still, the end result looks good and all systems are go on the hood.


We installed our new window yesterday and spent the rest of working day replacing the siding we'd removed.


Time for a break.

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed but I'm also glad that you're doing this and not me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be glad when we've finished the project.

    ReplyDelete